- One G-Pass to see Rick Springfield with Special Guests Loverboy and The Romantics
- When: Saturday, September 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $24 for early-discount general-admission lawn (up to $44.25 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $27 for general-admission lawn (up to $44.25 value)
- $41 for early-discount sections 101–103, rows 21–27 (up to $74.25 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $45 for sections 101–103, rows 21–27 (up to $74.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Where you’ve seen him lately: on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: touting his recently released novel, Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-40 hits that have only improved with age: “Jessie’s Girl,” “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Other hits you might hear: “An Affair of the Heart” “State of the Heart,” “Human Touch”
- When he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: May 2014