- One G-Pass to see Rick Springfield and The Romantics
- When: Sunday, January 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: U.S. Cellular Coliseum
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $21.25 for seating in sections 108 or 109 (up to $35.30 value)
- $27.39 for seating in sections 106–107 or 110–111 (up to $45.55 value)
- $33.50 for seating in floor level or sections 103–105 or 112–113 (up to $55.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rick Springfield and The Romantics
- How you know Rick Springfield: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Where you’ve seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: on The View; touting his novel, Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-40 hits that have only improved with age: “Jessie’s Girl,” “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- What you like about The Romantics: their sound—a cannonball of toothy Detroit power pop and compact British Invasion hooks blasted across a river of new-wave cool
- What you like about their name: adopted because they formed on Valentine’s Day of 1977, it’s a catchy (and romantic) name for a catchy (and romantic) band
- But what you like most about The Romantics: the seemingly immortal 1983 nugget, “What I Like About You”