What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Rick Springfield
- When: Thursday, June 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Packard Music Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for left or right balcony in sections 5–7 (up to $50 value)
- $34.80 for orchestra in sections 4–5 (up to $58 value)
- $55.50 for right balcony in section 2 (up to $74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Where you’ve seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: on The View; touting his upcoming novel Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-40 hits that have only improved with age: “Jessie’s Girl,” “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Other hits you might hear: “An Affair of the Heart” “State of the Heart,” “Human Touch”
- He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in May 2014
- Source of his enduring good looks and energy at age 64: Australian genes, probably?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Packard Music Hall on 6/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.