- One G-Pass to see Rick Springfield
- When: Thursday, June 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Packard Music Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for left or right balcony in sections 5–7 (up to $50 value)
- $34.80 for orchestra in sections 4–5 (up to $58 value)
- $55.50 for right balcony in section 2 (up to $74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Where you’ve seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: on The View; touting his upcoming novel Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-40 hits that have only improved with age: “Jessie’s Girl,” “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Other hits you might hear: “An Affair of the Heart” “State of the Heart,” “Human Touch”
- He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in May 2014
- Source of his enduring good looks and energy at age 64: Australian genes, probably?