- $20 for one G-Pass for sections 401–405 (up to $28.25 value)
- $36 for one G-Pass for sections 301–304 (up to $54.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Where you’ve seen him lately: trading licks with Meryl Streep in Ricki and the Flash and on True Detective
- Or maybe: touting his recently released novel, Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-40 hits that have only improved with age: “Jessie’s Girl,” “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Other hits you might hear: “An Affair of the Heart” “State of the Heart,” “Human Touch”
- When he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: May 2014
- How you know Loverboy: you turned on a radio in the ’80s
- Loverboy song that speaks to worn out 9-to-5ers: “Working for the Weekend”
- Loverboy song that speaks to distraught lovers and freshly caught trout: “Turn Me Loose”
- Heavily influenced by British punk, these Detroit pop rockers gained their name by forming on Valentine’s Day in 1977. Today their catchy, infectious hits such as “Talking in Your Sleep” and “What I Like About You” still hit the airwaves and pop up in movies such as Shrek 2.