- $20 for one ticket for the general-admission lawn (up to $32.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Where you’ve seen him lately: trading licks with Meryl Streep in Ricki and the Flash and on True Detective
- Or maybe: touting his recently released novel, Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-40 hits that have only improved with age: “Jessie’s Girl,” “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Other hits you might hear: “An Affair of the Heart” “State of the Heart,” “Human Touch”
- When he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: May 2014
- How you know Loverboy: you turned on a radio in the ’80s
- Loverboy song that speaks to worn out 9-to-5ers: “Working for the Weekend”
- Loverboy song that speaks to distraught lovers and freshly caught trout: “Turn Me Loose”
- Heavily influenced by British punk, these Detroit pop rockers gained their name by forming on Valentine’s Day in 1977. Today their catchy, infectious hits such as “Talking in Your Sleep” and “What I Like About You” still hit the airwaves and pop up in movies such as Shrek 2.
Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
14900 Metropolitan Pkwy.
Sterling Heights, MI 48312