- $25 for a G-Pass for seating in sections A and C (rows 9–22) or sections BB and CC (rows 1–13) (up to $58.50 value)[Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for a G-Pass for seating in sections A and C (rows 9–22) or sections BB and CC (rows 1–13) (up to $58.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rick Springfield – Stripped Down
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years and bought one of his 25 million sold records, or you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Where you’ve seen him lately: collaborating and starring in the Dave Grohl documentary Sound City; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: touting his recently released novel, Magnificent Vibration, or his 18th studio album Rocket Science. Recent film and television credits include playing opposite Academy Award winner Meryl Streep in Jonathan Demme’s Ricki & The Flash, and a multi-episode arc in the HBO series True Detective
- Over 17 top-40 hits that have only improved with age, including: the Grammy Award-winning “Jessie’s Girl,” “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers,” “An Affair of the Heart” “State of the Heart,” “Human Touch”. Rick wrote “Down”, a song about disillusionment and commitment, with Rascal Flatts’ Jay DeMarcus while traveling on DeMarcus’ tour bus to Atlanta, where the two were filming an episode of Drop Dead Diva.
- When he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: May 2014