What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to see Rick Springfield with special guest The Romantics (up to $41.75 value)
- When: Friday, May 15, at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: NIU Convocation Center
- Seating: lower level
- Door time: 6:00 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Rick Springfield with Special Guest The Romantics
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Where you’ve seen him lately: on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: touting his recently released novel, Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-40 hits that have only improved with age: “Jessie’s Girl,” “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Other hits you might hear: “An Affair of the Heart” “State of the Heart,” “Human Touch”
- When he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: May 2014
- Opener: The Romantics
- Their genesis: heavily influenced by British punk, these Detroit pop rockers gained their name by forming on Valentine’s Day in 1977
- Their legacy: today their catchy, infectious hits such as “Talking in Your Sleep” and “What I Like About You”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at NIU Convocation Center on 5/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.