What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Rick Springfield and The Romantics
- When: Sunday, January 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: U.S. Cellular Coliseum
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $21.25 for seating in sections 108 or 109 (up to $35.30 value)
- $27.39 for seating in sections 106–107 or 110–111 (up to $45.55 value)
- $33.50 for seating in floor level or sections 103–105 or 112–113 (up to $55.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rick Springfield and The Romantics
- How you know Rick Springfield: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Where you’ve seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: on The View; touting his novel, Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-40 hits that have only improved with age: “Jessie’s Girl,” “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- What you like about The Romantics: their sound—a cannonball of toothy Detroit power pop and compact British Invasion hooks blasted across a river of new-wave cool
- What you like about their name: adopted because they formed on Valentine’s Day of 1977, it’s a catchy (and romantic) name for a catchy (and romantic) band
- But what you like most about The Romantics: the seemingly immortal 1983 nugget, “What I Like About You”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at US Cellular Coliseum on 1/125. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.