Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass ticket to see Rick Springfield, Eddie Money, and Little River Band
- When: Friday, June 6, at 8 p.m
- Where: Mid-America Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for section 203, rows P or Q; section 205, rows C, F, H, J, L, or N; section 213, rows E, G, J, L, or N; or section 214, rows J, L, or P (up to $59.50 value)
- $30 for section 205, rows Q, S, U, or W; section 208, rows I, K, M, P, or R; section 210, rows D, F, I, K, or M; section 211, rows L, N, or Q; or section 214, rows T or U (up to $44 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rick Springfield, Eddie Money, and Little River Band
- How you know Rick Springfield: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the '80s; your buddy Jessie is starting to resent you
- Where you've seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl's Sound City documentary, record, and tour; touting his New York Times bestselling novel Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital; receiving his recent star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Top-10 hits that have only improved with age: "I've Done Everything for You," "Love Somebody," "Don't Talk to Strangers"
- Source of his enduring good looks and energy at age 64: Australian genes, probably?
- The Eddie Money sound: raucous, seductive anthems that shake and sizzle like an old clothes dryer filled with bacon
- How famed rock promoter Bill Graham once described him: "Eddie Money has it all.... Not only can he sing, write, and play, but he is a natural performer."
- Fun fact: Little River Band was the first Australian band to break out from Down Under and reach American audiences
- 16: the number of hit singles Little River Band has under it's little river belt, including "Reminiscing," "Lonesome Loser," and "The Night Owls"