What You'll Get
Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass ticket to see Rick Springfield, Eddie Money, and Little River Band
- When: Friday, June 6, at 8 p.m
- Where: Mid-America Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for section 203, rows P or Q; section 205, rows C, F, H, J, L, or N; section 213, rows E, G, J, L, or N; or section 214, rows J, L, or P (up to $59.50 value)
- $30 for section 205, rows Q, S, U, or W; section 208, rows I, K, M, P, or R; section 210, rows D, F, I, K, or M; section 211, rows L, N, or Q; or section 214, rows T or U (up to $44 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rick Springfield, Eddie Money, and Little River Band
- How you know Rick Springfield: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the '80s; your buddy Jessie is starting to resent you
- Where you've seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl's Sound City documentary, record, and tour; touting his New York Times bestselling novel Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital; receiving his recent star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Top-10 hits that have only improved with age: "I've Done Everything for You," "Love Somebody," "Don't Talk to Strangers"
- Source of his enduring good looks and energy at age 64: Australian genes, probably?
- The Eddie Money sound: raucous, seductive anthems that shake and sizzle like an old clothes dryer filled with bacon
- How famed rock promoter Bill Graham once described him: "Eddie Money has it all.... Not only can he sing, write, and play, but he is a natural performer."
- Fun fact: Little River Band was the first Australian band to break out from Down Under and reach American audiences
- 16: the number of hit singles Little River Band has under it's little river belt, including "Reminiscing," "Lonesome Loser," and "The Night Owls"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Mid-America Center on 6/6. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.