What You'll Get
- $45 for one ticket for premium seating (marked in pink on the seating chart) (up to $60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s
- Where you’ve seen him lately: on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: touting his recently released novel, Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-40 hits that have only improved with age: “Jessie’s Girl,” “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Night Ranger: Revving their hard rock engines since 1982, the San Francisco guitar-slingers scored major hits with “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me,” “(You Can Still) Rock in America,” and the power ballad to end all power ballads, “Sister Christian.”
- The Romantics: Heavily influenced by British punk, these Detroit pop rockers gained their name by forming on Valentine’s Day in 1977. Today their catchy, infectious hits such as “Talking in Your Sleep” and “What I Like About You” still hit the airwaves and pop up in movies such as Shrek 2.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2016. Limit 12/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.