- $30 for one ticket to see Rick Springfield - Stripped Down ($60 value)
- When: Tuesday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Pullo Center
- Seating: rear orchestra or mezzanine
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s; your buddy Jessie is starting to resent you
- Where you’ve seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: on The View; touting his upcoming novel Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-10 hits that have only improved with age: “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Other hits you might hear: “Affair of the Heart,” “Love Is Alright Tonight,” “Calling All Girls”
- Year he’ll receive his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: 2014
- New song you just gotta hear: “The Man That Never Was”
- Reason you just gotta hear it: to see whether Springfield’s contribution to the Sound City soundtrack beats those by album-mates Paul McCartney and Stevie Nicks
- Source of his enduring good looks and energy at age 63: Australian genes, probably?
1031 Edgecomb Ave.
York, PA 17403