What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to see Rick Springfield - Stripped Down ($60 value)
- When: Tuesday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Pullo Center
- Seating: rear orchestra or mezzanine
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s; your buddy Jessie is starting to resent you
- Where you’ve seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: on The View; touting his upcoming novel Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-10 hits that have only improved with age: “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Other hits you might hear: “Affair of the Heart,” “Love Is Alright Tonight,” “Calling All Girls”
- Year he’ll receive his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: 2014
- New song you just gotta hear: “The Man That Never Was”
- Reason you just gotta hear it: to see whether Springfield’s contribution to the Sound City soundtrack beats those by album-mates Paul McCartney and Stevie Nicks
- Source of his enduring good looks and energy at age 63: Australian genes, probably?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/10/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Pullo Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The Pullo Center's current ticket prices, price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.