- $50 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 200–205 (up to $84 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Livin’ Pre-Vida Loca: Before becoming one of the most successful solo artists in the history of Latin pop, Ricky broke onto the scene as a member of teen-pop group Menudo.
- “Livin’ La Vida Loca”: Ricky’s signature song, which kickstarted the Latin pop explosion of 1999, became one of the best-selling singles of all time, and made Ricky a household name across the world.
- How He Bangs: Musically, Ricky blends traditional salsa, merengue, and bolero rhythms with modern pop sensibilities for a universally accessible sound. As a performer, his steamy showmanship reflects the panache of idols such as Elvis, Michael Jackson, and Cher.
- His Stats: Rick’s trophy room holds six Grammy Awards, 10 Billboard Music Awards, and all the gold and platinum certifications that come from selling 85 million albums worldwide.
- Ricky’s Gran Corazón: Through his eponymous foundation, Ricky has advocated for the well-being of children throughout the world and has earned an ALMA and Vanguard Award for his efforts.
- A Quien Quiera Escuchar: Ricky’s latest #1 album, which The Herald-Standard says “is deliciously drenched in infectious dance-floor beats and sizzling sex appeal with touches of vulnerability, passion and blissfulness.”
- What to Expect: A master entertainer strutting his stuff and unleashing his pipes in a set stuffed with old favorites such as “She Bangs” and new hits, including the latest smash, “Adios.”