- $45 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 107–109, 119, or 120, rows 24–28 (up to $74.75 value)
- $76.50 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 106–107 or 120–121 (up to $94.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Livin’ Pre-Vida Loca: Before becoming one of the most successful solo artists in the history of Latin pop, Ricky broke onto the scene as a member of teen-pop group Menudo.
- “Livin’ La Vida Loca”: Ricky’s signature song, which kickstarted the Latin pop explosion of 1999, became one of the best-selling singles of all time, and made Ricky a household name across the world.
- How He Bangs: Musically, Ricky blends traditional salsa, merengue, and bolero rhythms with modern pop sensibilities for a universally accessible sound. As a performer, his steamy showmanship reflects the panache of idols such as Elvis, Michael Jackson, and Cher.
- His Stats: Rick’s trophy room holds six Grammy Awards, 10 Billboard Music Awards, and all the gold and platinum certifications that come from selling 85 million albums worldwide.
- Ricky’s Gran Corazón: Through his eponymous foundation, Ricky has advocated for the well-being of children throughout the world and has earned an ALMA and Vanguard Award for his efforts.
- A Quien Quiera Escuchar: Ricky’s latest #1 album, which The Herald-Standard says “is deliciously drenched in infectious dance-floor beats and sizzling sex appeal with touches of vulnerability, passion and blissfulness.”
- What to Expect: A master entertainer strutting his stuff and unleashing his pipes in a set stuffed with old favorites such as “She Bangs” and new hits, including the latest smash, “Adios.” Ricky will also be performing with special guest Wisin.
Air Canada Centre
50 Bay St.
Toronto, ON M5J 2L2