Comedy has long been used to subvert the established order, shedding light on modern life’s pervasive absurdities and fomenting distrust of potentially seltzer-filled boutonnieres. Challenge flower-loving instincts with this GrouponLive deal to Riddles Comedy Club. The club has a two-drink minimum per person at each show, but the drinks included in this deal count toward the requirement. Choose between the following options:
For $19, you get a comedy night for two (up to a $95 total value), which includes:
- Two general-admission tickets to any regular show (up to a $25 value, including all fees)
- Two drinks (up to a $20 value)
- Four general-admission tickets to any subsequent show through May 31 (up to a $50 value, including all fees)<p>
For $32, you get a comedy night for four (up to a $190 total value), which includes:
- Four general-admission tickets to any regular show (up to a $50 value, including all fees)
- Four drinks (up to a $40 value)
- Eight general-admission tickets to any subsequent show through May 31 (up to a $100 value, including all fees)<p>
Shows take place on Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.; see the schedule here. Between guffaws, audiences keep spirits high by raising a toast with a long island iced tea or a martini worthy of a secret agent.
Riddles Comedy Club
For more than 20 years, comedians of all levels of notoriety have peddled their laugh-inducing verbal wares on Riddles Comedy Clubs’ stages. An airbrushed city skyline sits behind the corner stage, where such comedians as Jeff Dunham, Louie Anderson, and Drew Carey slung jokes to side-split audiences. A full bar with overhanging LCD TVs dispenses alcoholic and nonalcoholic whistle-wetters in between sets. Additionally, Riddles' lots house free parking for those driving from far-off locales or patrons who can't find a limo service that takes knock-knock jokes as payment.