- $20 for general-admission standing (up to $47.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Sound: walls upon walls of droning neo-psychedelia, trembling distortion, and ethereal vocals that epitomizes the ““shoegazing”” subgenre of the late ’80s
- The Acclaim: their 1990 debut, Nowhere, was voted #74 on Pitchfork’s list of Top 100 Albums of the ’90s and included in the book, 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die
- For Fans Of: My Bloody Valentine, Jesus and Mary Chain, Lush, Slowdive, Oasis
- Also Performing: Montreal-based psychedelic pop outfit The Besnard Lakes, fronted by married couple Jace Lasek (vocals/guitar) and Olga Goreas (vocals/bass)