Like cheese, classical music is best enjoyed when in string form. Snack on the sounds of cultured compositions with today's GrouponLive deal for tickets to the Ridgefield Symphony Orchestra. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get two tickets to The Beauty of Beethoven on October 1 at 8 p.m. (up to a $90 value).
- For $45, you get two tickets to Young Impressions on November 19 at 8 p.m. (up to a $90 value).
- For $45, you get two tickets to Brahms Fulfilled on December 3 at 8 p.m. (up to a $90 value).
- For $45, you get two tickets to Rodgers and Hammerstein Celebration on February 4, 2012, at 8 p.m. (up to a $90 value).
- For $45, you get two tickets to A Trip to the British Isles on April 14, 2012, at 8 p.m. (up to a $90 value).
Celebrating its 47th year, the Ridgefield Symphony Orchestra tackles traditional baroque and romantic masters as well as contemporary songsters throughout its 2011–2012 season. An accomplished conductor of opera, Broadway, pops, and classical music, music director Gerald Steichen massages mellifluent tones out of Ridgefield's vibrant violins and boisterous brass. RSO highlights name-brand classical masters with its Beauty of Beethoven and Brahms Fulfilled shows. Young and aspiring musicians congregate at the Young Impressions concert, featuring 16-year old soloist Madeleine Bouissou. Celebrate the time signatures of foreign composers with A Trip to the British Isles, or sit back as visiting Broadway performers Nat Chandler and Teri Hansen belt homegrown classics during February 4th's Rodgers and Hammerstein Celebration, attended by Oscar Hammerstein's grandson Andy Hammerstein.
700 N Salem Rd.
Ridgefield, Connecticut 06877Get Directions