It’s always great to hear your favorite song live, because you can sing along and see what the notes look like as they float out of the instruments. See the music with this GrouponLive deal.
- $24 for one ticket to Ring Of Fire – The Music Of Johnny Cash (up to a $48.25 value)
- When: Wednesday, September 11
- Where: Proscenium Stage at Burnsville Performing Arts Center
- Section: orchestra
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- 2 p.m. Doors open at 1:30 p.m.
- 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.<p>
Ring Of Fire – The Music Of Johnny Cash
No one can ever replace Johnny Cash, and the cast of Ring Of Fire – The Music Of Johnny Cash knows it. Instead of impersonating his distinctive sound, they tell the tale of the Man in Black’s life in their own voices, tying his experiences to the songs that made him an icon. The musical revue charts Cash’s travels from his Arkansas home to the Grand Ole Opry, including a stop at the Grand Ole Pomade Store along the way. More than two dozen of his beloved songs fill out the program, including such hits as “I’ve Been Everywhere,” “Folson Prison Blues,” and “A Boy Named Sue.” Song medleys and energetic performances keep the audience entranced during this loving retelling of a lengthy, illustrious career.<p>
“I enjoyed the show! During intermission i walked out in front and enjoyed the scenery of a small park. Nice”