- One G-Pass to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Legends
- When: select showtimes, May 8–10
- Where: Covelli Centre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the website
- $19.08 for lower level sections 202, 203, 217, or 218 (up to $27.75 value)
- $25.95 for VIP sections 215, 216, or 203 (up to $44.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Legends
Unlike any other circus you’ve ever seen, Legends’ mythical menagerie unveils live unicorns, a massive, time-displaced wooly mammoth, and a pegasus.
The Tuniziani Troupe of acrobats attempts four consecutive triple somersaults every show. Not to be outdone, the eight members of the Torres family motorcycle around a 16-foot steel globe at speeds of 65 miles per hour without ever colliding.
Impossible Humans and Animals
The Cossack Riders of the Wind are such peerless horsemen that they can climb behind and under their mount, even as it gallops about the ring at speeds of more than 25 miles per hour. British big-cat trainer Alexander Lacey–dubbed “Best of the Best” at the Circus Festival in Monte Carlo—proves that lions and tigers are capable of astounding feats, like understanding English.
Children who show up one hour before the show are invited to step inside the ring to learn acrobatic skills and juggling, get an autograph from the stars, and possibly win a painting by one of the elephants in the show. They can also see the elephants up close at the Animal Open House (available only in select markets).