- One ticket to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Legends
- When: nine showtimes available; October 22-26
- Where: Quicken Loans Arena
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $19 for lower-level seating (up to $36.50 value)
- $31 for VIP seating (up to $53.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Legends
Unlike any other circus you’ve ever seen, Legends’ mythical menagerie unveils live unicorns, a massive, time-displaced wooly mammoth, and a pegasus.
The Tuniziani Troupe of acrobats attempts four consecutive triple somersaults every show. Not to be outdone, the eight members of the Torres family motorcycle around a 16-foot steel globe at speeds of 65 miles per hour without ever colliding.
Impossible Humans and Animals
The Cossack Riders of the Wind are such peerless horsemen that they can climb behind and under their mount, even as it gallops about the ring at speeds of more than 25 miles per hour. British big-cat trainer Alexander Lacey–dubbed “Best of the Best” at the Circus Festival in Monte Carlo—proves that lions and tigers are capable of astounding feats, like understanding English.
Children who show up one hour before the show are invited to step inside the ring to learn acrobatic skills and juggling, get an autograph from the stars, and possibly win a painting by one of the elephants in the show. They can also see the elephants up close at the Animal Open House (available only in select markets).
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus: The Greatest Show on Earth
- 16: how many hours it takes to set up The Greatest Show on Earth
- 10: how many hours it takes to tear it down
- 2,500: average pounds of popcorn consumed in between
- 100: the number of performers, including a nine-piece band
- 500: the number of costumes
- 3,140,000: the number of rhinestones and sequins on those costumes
- 85: the number of animals, which include Asian elephants, tigers, lions, leopards, and llamas; all receive superlative animal care
- 61: the number of cars in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus train that carries the show from city to city; that’s more than a mile long
- 20,000: the number of miles that train will cover in one year
- 3: the miles the train master walks each day as he tends to the animals (all seated at the front of the train for the smoothest ride) and gives them regular water and exercise stops
Quicken Loans Arena
1 Center Ct
Cleveland, OH 44115