What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Legends
- When: four showtimes available; December 4–7
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $11 for sections 106–109, 112-113, 115, 212–214, or 219–221 (up to $17.65 value) on Opening Night
- $16 for sections 105 (rows 5–11), 106–109, 112–115, 213–214, or 219–220; Opening Night excluded, and seating varies by show (up to $28.75 value)
- $33 for VIP-level seating (up to $45.60 value)
- $70 for a front-row seat in the Ringmaster Zone (up to $118.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey: Legends
Unlike any other circus you’ve ever seen, Legends’ mythical menagerie unveils live unicorns, a massive, time-displaced wooly mammoth, and a pegasus.
The Tuniziani Troupe of acrobats attempts four consecutive triple somersaults every show. Not to be outdone, the eight members of the Torres family motorcycle around a 16-foot steel globe at speeds of 65 miles per hour without ever colliding.
Impossible Humans and Animals
The Cossack Riders of the Wind are such peerless horsemen that they can climb behind and under their mount, even as it gallops about the ring at speeds of more than 25 miles per hour. British big-cat trainer Alexander Lacey–dubbed “Best of the Best” at the Circus Festival in Monte Carlo—proves that lions and tigers are capable of astounding feats, like understanding English.
Children who show up one hour before the show are invited to step inside the ring to learn acrobatic skills and juggling, get an autograph from the stars, and possibly win a painting by one of the elephants in the show. They can also see the elephants up close at the Animal Open House (available only in select markets).
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.