What You'll Get
The only downside about being a Beatle is...we got nuthin’. Go see a Beatle, you lucky you, with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band (up to $45.80 value)
- When: Friday, June 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Seating: Pavilion sections RTC 8–10, LTC 8–10, or CTR 9–10
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band
- The last time you saw Ringo Starr, you were: watching him perform with Paul McCartney on 2014's Grammy Awards, cheering as he accepted the French Medal of Honor, or just kissing that picture of Ringo you put over your cat's face
- The next time you see Ringo, you'll be: grinning from ear to ear as you sing along to his solo hits, Beatles classics, and other classic-rock songs, courtesy of The All-Starr Band
- The band's current lineup: returning players Todd Rundgren, Steve Lukather, Richard Page, Gregg Rolie, and Gregg Bissonette, and new jack-of-all-trades Warren Ham, who's toured as a flautist, keyboardist, saxophonist, and backup singer for Kansas, Donna Summer, and Olivia Newton-John
- Other All-Starr credentials: songwriter/production wizard Rundgren wrote a number of classic-rock staples such as "Hello, It's Me" and "I Saw the Light"; Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Greg Rollie co-founded Santana and was the original lead singer of Journey; Richard Page gave us "Kyrie" and "Broken Wings" with Mr. Mister, and without Steve Lukather, karaoke might not exist with the absence of Toto hits such as "Africa" and "Rosanna"
- Hits you'll hear from the above All-Starr members: everything listed, all rationed throughout the set with Ringo's tunes, including “It Don't Come Easy” and “Photograph"
- Beatles hits you're likely to might hear: “Yellow Submarine," an extra enthusiastic "With a Little Help from My Friends," and perhaps a cover of John Lennon's "Give Peace a Chance"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 27, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at DTE Energy Music Theatre on 6/27. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.