- One ticket to a Rio Grande Valley Vipers basketball game
- Where: State Farm Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
- $10.50 for corner seating ($19.23 value)
- $14 for baseline seating ($25.42 value)
- $21 for sideline seating ($35.69 value)
- $24.50 for club seating ($41.93 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Reno Bighorns on Thursday, January 8, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Oklahoma City Blue on Wednesday, February 4, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Despite a December skid in the standings, the Vipers continue to play some of the highest-scoring basketball in the D-League. The team averages an aggressive 117 points per game. However, a showdown against the Reno Bighorns on January 8 pits them against the league leaders in overall scoring, likely making for a fast-paced shootout that will test how well the scoreboard knows its times tables. A month later, the Vipers host the division-rival Blue, who so far have split their season series 1–1.
Rio Grande Valley Vipers
When the Vipers joined the NBA’s Development League for the 2007–08 season, they wasted no time establishing a dynasty. By 2010, they had already claimed their first championship, and in 2013 they became only the second team in league history to win it twice. That victory capped off a stretch in which the Vipers reached the finals in three out of four seasons. Today, they boast an exclusive affiliation with the Houston Rockets, and many of the Vipers’ top players have moved on to Houston to help astronauts get used to hovering in midair.