All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Groupon Exclusive: $149.98 for one two-day admission to Riot Fest
- Click to view the full lineup
- Ice Cube & Special Guests: As a member of N.W.A., Ice Cube changed the entire rap scene of the late ’80s before embarking on a solo career. MTV ranks him #8 in its list of 10 Greatest MCs of All Time, but he’s #1 according to Snoop Dogg, which will be evident when he performs a Straight Outta Compton Remix (September 11).
- System of a Down: The influential alt-metal outfit earned a cult following—on three continents, no less—before they even released a record. Once they did, they amassed millions of mainstream fans thanks to frontman Serj Tankan’s schizoid delivery and his aggressively political lyrics, as exhibited on hits such as “Chop Suey!”, “Boom!”, and “Toxicity.” (September 12)
- The Prodigy: Called “the premiere dance act for the alternative masses” by AllMusic.com, the British electronica-meets-rave-meets-punk-meets-everything group has conquered airwaves around the world with pulsing hits such as “Breathe” and “Firestarter.” (September 13)
- Also: No Doubt (September 11) | Iggy Pop (September 12) | Modest Mouse (September 13) | Tenacious D (September 13) | Snoop Dogg (September 13)
- Drive Like Jehu: San Diego post-hardcore band that laid the groundwork for emo with their intense, shiver-inducing vocals (September 12)
- L7: all-female classic punk outfit who founded Rock for Choice and thrashed onto MTV with “Pretend We’re Dead” (September 13)
- Also: Thrice (September 11) | American Nightmare (September 12) | Babes in Toyland (September 12)
- To Ride: the Ferris wheel
- The Play: midway-style games and mini-golf
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For questions related to ADA accessibility, please contact email@example.com. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.