What You'll Get
- $30 for one general-admission ticket (up to $50 value)
Dates and Times
- Monday, July 25, at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 27, at 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 28, at 5:30 p.m.
Wine and Chocolate Tour!
- The Experience: Groups follow a licensed guide as they explore some of the more complex flavors of Chelsea and the West Village.
- The Samples: Wine experts will talk participants through sips of delicious wine, which pair great with samples of some of the city’s finest chocolates.
- The Cause: Proceeds benefit Ripple Effect Artists, a charity dedicated to creating and producing philanthropic projects.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at Washington Square Park (underneath the arch). Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ripple Effect Artists
Ripple Effect Artists Inc works to address injustice and impact society with art. They do this primarily by producing plays, which they present along with talk-back discussions in partnership with educators and advocacy groups. Through their events, educational outreach, and philanthropic efforts, they aim to empower their audiences to do good in the world, creating a ripple effect in the larger community.
Ripple Effect Artists is an Actor's Equity 501(c)3 theatre company.