What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $40.55 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 301 or 306 (up to $40.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rise Against/Deftones with Thrice
- Rise Against: Sonorous melody and raging hardcore collide in a tempest of politically aware punk anthems in Rise Against’s chart-topping 2014 album The Black Market, which Kerrang praised as “a magnificent wake-up call.”
- Deftones: This genre-melting, Grammy-winning, multiple-Platinum-selling experimental metal band from Sacramento roared mournfully back into their fans lives with 2016’s Gore, and their Radiohead-like introspection led the Los Angeles Times to say “no band has found more beauty and soaring aggression.”
- Thrice: Since 1998, this popular post-hardcore outfit has evolved from highlighting math-rock time signatures to experimenting with electronic beats and elaborate song cycles, but they continue to donate proceeds from their album sales to a number of nonprofit organizations.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.