- $45 for one G-Pass for 300-level seating (up to $60.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Deftones/Rise Against with Thrice
- Deftones: This genre-melting, Grammy-winning, multiple-Platinum-selling experimental metal band from Sacramento roared mournfully back into their fans lives with 2016’s Gore, and their Radiohead-like introspection led the Los Angeles Times to say “no band has found more beauty and soaring aggression.”
- Rise Against: Sonorous melody and raging hardcore collide in a tempest of politically aware punk anthems in Rise Against’s chart-topping 2014 album The Black Market, which Kerrang praised as “a magnificent wake-up call.”
- Thrice: Since 1998, this popular post-hardcore outfit has evolved from highlighting math-rock time signatures to experimenting with electronic beats and elaborate song cycles, but they continue to donate proceeds from their album sales to a number of nonprofit organizations.