- $10 for one ticket to see Erik ($16 value)
- When: any showtime of your choice, February 19–March 8
- Where: The Kraine Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Click to view showtimes.
- The setting: a twisted carnival sideshow
- The source material: The Phantom of the Opera and its many adaptations, plus modern celebrity culture
The non-human talent: an array of eerie puppets
- Box Office opens 30 minutes prior to performance. Doors open 10 minutes prior to performance.
- Absolutely no late seating
- Allow extra time for parking
Rising Sun Performance Company
Where some theater outfits have a mission, Rising Sun Performance Company has a manifesto. Amongst the many values it champions, the group declares the power of fostering talent, lauds a take-no-prisoners attitude, and reminds members that "no one is too good to sweep and mop the stage." That tongue-in-cheek touch perfectly captures the spirit of the Off-Off Broadway ensemble, which has received accolades for its youthful enthusiasm and camaraderie. The company's adherence to the ideals of ensemble theater and smart selections of daring dramas and offbeat comedies have made it the buttered toast of critics and audiences alike.