- One G-Pass to see Rita Rudner
- When: select dates, October 29–December 27
- Where: Harrah’s Showroom at Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- $37 for seating at a table in row L, LL, N, or NN, or a booth in row O or OO (up to $67.49 value)
- $59 for a VIP ticket with floor seating including a meet-and-greet and photograph with Rita Rudner (up to $111 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Shimmering in one of her trademark gowns, eyes wide and earnest, it’s not hard to see Rita Rudner’s roots as a Broadway dancer. But once she starts speaking, her embarrassing personal anecdotes and silly, surprising logic make it crystal-clear that comedy is her calling. One of the country’s standup staples since the ’80s, Rudner has taped award-winning HBO specials, made regular appearances on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, started a residency-like run at The Venetian, won a Gracie Allen Award, and performed for President Obama. And she shows no signs of slowing down. While standup is Rudner’s primary specialty, she’s also the author of three books of essays, two novels, one play, and several screenplays.
Harrah's Showroom at Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89109