What You'll Get
- $22 for one general admission ticket (up to $40 value)
- Event is not intended for children
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- English language fluency and literacy are a must, as the game entails a good deal of reading.
- A cell phone (smart, flip, as long as it’s cordless and works) is required.
What You’ll Do
Meet in the very center of Rittenhouse Square Park…near the guard house. Don’t be late, for Cold War espionage is not a game for the tardy. A mysterious contact awaits. That contact will be carrying a briefcase. Ask him “How’s the weather?” and he will respond, “It could turn at any minute.” Receive an envelope containing instructions, and follow them to a T as you comb the park, calling mysterious phone numbers, making dead drops, solving codes, and spying on fellow participants in order to learn exactly who is working with whom.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem day of event for a ticket. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.