What You'll Get
- $40 for one ticket (up to $48.47 value)
- When: June 20, 21, 22, 23, or 24 (all tours begin at 10:30 a.m.)
- One beverage per participant is included at each stop.
Rittenhouse Square Coffee Tour
- What it is: A 1.5 mile stroll around Philadelphia’s Rittenhouse Square neighborhood, where you’ll stop at three of the city’s top coffee shops and enjoy complimentary beverages.
- Who’s in charge: Coffee expert Greg Loring-Albright will lead the tour. Greg’s resumé brims with coffee-related wisdom—he’s worked as a barista, educator, and manager, and he’s competed in various coffee competitions around the country.
- What you’ll learn: Not only will you learn about where to find a great cup of joe, you’ll also learn about traditional espresso culture, manual brewing techniques, extraction theory, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2016. Limit 1/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.