What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for section A or B (up to $41 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
River City Brass Plays Classic-Rock Hits
- The Theme: River City Brass takes a trip through time, to play memorable classic-rock tunes from artists ranging from Buddy Holly and BB King to The Beatles and The Rolling Stones.
- What else you’ll hear: songs from popular bands that incorporated horns, including Earth, Wind, and Fire and Blood, Sweat, and Tears
- How you can win a prize: break out your best leisure suit and compete in the costume contest
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River City Brass
Founded in hopes of bringing about a revival of the American brass band, River City Brass aims to share the uniquely joyous art form with audiences across Pennsylvania. And for the past 30-odd years, the group has done just that. River City Brass’s 28-piece ensemble—some of whom have been members since the early ’80s—play more than 50 concerts annually. Their programs span continents and centuries, with every performance bringing a new showcase of styles. Modern music, classical pieces, big-band jazz, and show tunes have all passed through RCB’s bright cornets, chortling tubas, and crisp percussion.