- $20 for two best-available tickets (up to $98 value)
- Value varies based on the date you select
Dates and Locations
- Linton Middle School: Thursday, November 5
- Carson Middle School: Friday, November 6
- Palace Theatre: Saturday, November 7
- Upper St. Clair High School: Tuesday, November 10
- Carnegie Music Hall: Thursday, November 12
- All performances begin at 7:30 p.m.
Home of The Brave
- The Theme: Patriotic music designed to make the heart swell and the hat leap right off the top of the head
- Special guests: members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Highlights: John Williams’s Summon the Heroes
River City Brass
Founded in hopes of bringing about a revival of the American brass band, River City Brass aims to share the uniquely joyous art form with audiences across Pennsylvania. And for the past 30-odd years, the group has done just that. River City Brass’s 28-piece ensemble—some of whom have been members since the early ’80s—play more than 50 concerts annually. Their programs span continents and centuries, with every performance bringing a new showcase of styles. Modern music, classical pieces, big-band jazz, and show tunes have all passed through RCB’s bright cornets, chortling tubas, and crisp percussion.