What You'll Get
- $20 for two best-available tickets (up to $98 value)
- Value varies based on the date you select
Dates and Locations
- Linton Middle School: Thursday, November 5
- Carson Middle School: Friday, November 6
- Palace Theatre: Saturday, November 7
- Upper St. Clair High School: Tuesday, November 10
- Carnegie Music Hall: Thursday, November 12
- All performances begin at 7:30 p.m.
Home of The Brave
- The Theme: Patriotic music designed to make the heart swell and the hat leap right off the top of the head
- Special guests: members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Highlights: John Williams’s Summon the Heroes
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects current ticket prices. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River City Brass
Founded in hopes of bringing about a revival of the American brass band, River City Brass aims to share the uniquely joyous art form with audiences across Pennsylvania. And for the past 30-odd years, the group has done just that. River City Brass’s 28-piece ensemble—some of whom have been members since the early ’80s—play more than 50 concerts annually. Their programs span continents and centuries, with every performance bringing a new showcase of styles. Modern music, classical pieces, big-band jazz, and show tunes have all passed through RCB’s bright cornets, chortling tubas, and crisp percussion.