All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for two tickets to see River City Brass’s Some Like it Hot
- When: 7:30 p.m. on select dates in May
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Venue and Date Options
- Beulah Presbyterian Church on Thursday, May 1, with general-admission seating (up to $65 value)
- Carson Middle School on Friday, May 2, with best-available seating assigned upon arrival (up to $73 value)
- Palace Theatre on Saturday, May 3, with best-available seating assigned upon arrival (up to $79 value)
- Upper St. Clair High School on Tuesday, May 6, with best-available seating assigned upon arrival (up to $73 value)
- Carnegie Music Hall on Thursday, May 8, with F-section seating (up to $57 value)
- Lincoln Park Performing Arts Center on Friday, May 9, with best-available seating assigned upon arrival (up to $57 value)
Some Like it Hot
As summer brightens the horizon, River City Brass breaks out a set of breezy, beachy tunes from the American pop canon. They’ll give mega-hits from bands including The Beach Boys and The Beatles the extra oomph and swing that only a 28-piece brass brass band can supply. But it won’t all be instrumental: instead of requiring audience members to sing the words, they’re working with guest singer Bill Deasy. It’s somewhat rare for Deasy to be singing someone else’s songs these days. When he hasn’t been fronting the recently-reunited group The Gathering Field, he’s stayed busy recording his own material and penning songs for the likes of Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus.
River City Brass
Founded in hopes of bringing about a revival of the American brass band, River City Brass aims to share the uniquely joyous art form with audiences across Pennsylvania. And for the past 30-odd years, the group has done just that. River City Brass’s 28-piece ensemble—some of whom have been members since the early ’80s—play more than 50 concerts annually. Their programs span continents and centuries, with every performance bringing a new showcase of styles. Modern music, classical pieces, big-band jazz, and show tunes have all passed through RCB’s bright cornets, chortling tubas, and crisp percussion.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects River City Brass' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.