All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $29 for one festival pass (up to $61.24 value) [Limited number of tickets available at this price.]
- $34 for one festival pass (up to $61.24 value) [Limited number of tickets available at this price.]
- $39 for one festival pass (up to $61.24 value)
River City Music Festival
- George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic: Dr. Funkenstein and his bass-thumping bandmates set bodies in motion without installing conveyor belt flooring with grooves such as “Flashlight” and “Do Fries Go With That Shake?”
- Matisyahu: With his unique mixture of reggae, dancehall, and Hassidic-themes, this beat-boxing MC scored a Top 40 hit with “King Without a Crown,” and he landed in the top five across the Rock, Modern Rock, Rap, and Top Independent Albums charts with 2012’s Akeda
- Keller Williams: Armed with only his guitars, keyboards, trusty loop pedals, and vestigial set of hands, the one-man jam-band known as K-Dub crafts layered musical headtrips that have made him a star of the jam scene, leading to return slots at Bonnaroo and tours with String Cheese Incident and Ratdog
- Also Appearing: After Funk | Satchel Grande | Filibusta.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.