What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $29 for one festival pass (up to $61.24 value) [Limited number of tickets available at this price.]
- $34 for one festival pass (up to $61.24 value) [Limited number of tickets available at this price.]
- $39 for one festival pass (up to $61.24 value)
River City Music Festival
- George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic: Dr. Funkenstein and his bass-thumping bandmates set bodies in motion without installing conveyor belt flooring with grooves such as “Flashlight” and “Do Fries Go With That Shake?”
- Matisyahu: With his unique mixture of reggae, dancehall, and Hassidic-themes, this beat-boxing MC scored a Top 40 hit with “King Without a Crown,” and he landed in the top five across the Rock, Modern Rock, Rap, and Top Independent Albums charts with 2012’s Akeda
- Keller Williams: Armed with only his guitars, keyboards, trusty loop pedals, and vestigial set of hands, the one-man jam-band known as K-Dub crafts layered musical headtrips that have made him a star of the jam scene, leading to return slots at Bonnaroo and tours with String Cheese Incident and Ratdog
- Also Appearing: After Funk | Satchel Grande | Filibusta.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.