- Tickets to see a River City Rascals minor-league baseball game
- When: Any 2015 regular-season home game; click here to view the schedule
- Where: T.R. Hughes Ballpark
- Seating: Box
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Door time: One hour before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for two tickets (up to $24 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $48 value)
River City Rascals
The River City Rascals know how to make the most of an opportunity. In 2010, the team advanced to its second-straight Frontier League Championship series, where, in the third match-up, starting pitcher Josh Lowey stayed on the mound until a downpour suspended play in the fourth inning. The game spilled over to the next day, and Lowey—fully rested and rehydrated from the rain—finished the complete game by retiring all 15 batters in the last five innings. For his performance, Lowey earned series MVP and had his throwing arm framed, and the Rascals claimed their first title as a member of the Frontier League a couple days later. That 2010 championship season was part of three consecutive playoff berths for the Rascals, including 2011’s stunning record in which they finished 41 wins above the .500 mark.