- $21 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections F–J (up to $47.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her act: a no-holds barred blitzkrieg of zingers that make Don Rickles seem sweet, plus the gut-busting observations about sex, society, and race that for years have kept television censors awake at night
- Where she got her big break: at the New York Friar’s Club roast of Chevy Chase, where her merciless jabs earned her the nickname “The Queen of Mean”
- Other big-wigs who’ve been mowed down by her wit: Larry the Cable Guy, Donald Trump, David Hasselhoff, and Pamela Anderson
- Most unexpected place you’ve seen her recently: as a contestant on The Celebrity Apprentice 5, where she didn’t play nice with Victoria Gotti and Lou Ferrigno
- What’s new with Lisa: a svelte new look and a foxy new hairdo, both of which she’ll use to her benefit on her “The Meaner, Leaner Comedy Tour”