To make dance routines flashier, professionals often wear sequined outfits or burlap sacks filled with fireworks. Watch them light up the dance floor with this GrouponLive deal to a Dancing With the Stars viewing party hosted by Louis van Amstel at the River Rock Casino Resort in Richmond on Tuesday, May 22. Choose between the following options:
- For $40, you get two general-admission tickets (up to an $81 value, including all fees). General admission includes:
- Van Amstel's LaBlast Fitness master class at 6:30 p.m.
- Dancing with the Stars season-finale viewing party at 8 p.m.
- For $65, you get two VIP tickets (up to a $131 value, including all fees). VIP admission includes:
- Everything included in general admission
- A meet-and-greet with Louis van Amstel at 5:30 p.m.
- Preferred seating
- A gift bag
Latin dance legend and longtime Dancing with the Stars regular Louis van Amstel draws a crowd of fans for a live broadcast of the 14th season finale, offering an exclusive glimpse behind the scenes. Over nine nonconsecutive seasons, he has acted as performer, trainer, and choreographer. Before the big event, emceed by van Amstel and CTV anchor Norma Reid, Vancouver's own stars turn out by the constellation for a local dance-off starring Real Housewife of Vancouver Mary Zilba, Mashiah Vaughn of Dussault Inc., and media personality Sunny Lenarduzzi. After awarding a Mirror Ball trophy through audience voting, all eyes turn to a live feed of the main event, when the fate of Donald Driver, Katherine Jenkins, and William Levy will be determined once and for all. Meanwhile, van Amstel offers his expert opinions, reveals some surprising secrets, and answers audience questions.
The one-time event kicks off with an introduction to van Amstel's innovative LaBlast Fitness, a partner-free, high-powered version of cha cha, merengue, and salsa. Participants should bring workout clothes, a bottle of water, and rose-flavored granola bars to clench in their teeth.
8811 River Rd.
Richmond, British Columbia V6X 3P8Get Directions