What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $24.99 value)
All proceeds benefit Voices for Children of Tampa Bay and the Hillsborough County Guardian ad Litem Program.
River Rock Music Festival
- Ivan Neville’s band Dumpstaphunk: Armed with dueling bass lines, soulful melodies, and complex funk and jazz arrangements, this New Orleans-based quintet creates an infectious sound that oozes with influence from its roots in Crescent City.
- Roadkill Ghost Choir: The swampy jangle of Tom Petty fused with the ethereal spaciness of Radiohead has helped these arena rockers land gigs at Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, SXSW, and on The Late Show with David Letterman.
- Max Norton: Usually, this Tampa-bred musician is touring the world and drumming for Benjamin Booker. But he also writes his own songs reflecting his acoustic roots, which are on full display during his live shows.
- Gritt: During their gritty live shows, Gritt unleashes an arsenal of garage-blues-psychedelic rock that helped them become finalists for the Music Juror Award at One Spark—one of the world’s largest crowd-funding festivals.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 5, 2016. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.