What You'll Get
- $39.50 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 102, 103, 117, and 118 (up to $77.46 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Riverdance – The 20th Anniversary World Tour
- A River Runs Through: 20 years, as Riverdance celebrates its two-decade anniversary with its first North American tour in four years
- The Water’s Source: seven minutes that electrified the world on the 1994 Eurovision Song Contest, prompting composer Bill Whelan and husband-wife production team John McColgan and Moya Doherty to launch the epic stage show
- The People at Its Shores: through 11,000 performances in 46 countries, Riverdance has already reached more than 25 million audience members and reached a televised audience of 3 billion
- The Sound of the River: stomps, taps, and kicks clobber the stage as more than 35 dancers leap, turn, and seemingly fly across the floorboards
- A Continuing Flow: audiences will see many favorite musical pieces, costumes, and precisely synchronized dance numbers
- A New Rush: in this tour, Riverdance also adds new costumes, new projections, and a new showcase in “Anna Livia,” an a cappella hard-shoe piece for the troupe’s female members
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.