What You'll Get
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
- A River Runs Through: 20 years, as Riverdance celebrates its two-decade anniversary with its first North American tour in four years
- The Water’s Source: seven minutes that electrified the world on the 1994 Eurovision Song Contest, prompting composer Bill Whelan and husband-wife production team John McColgan and Moya Doherty to launch the epic stage show
- The People at Its Shores: through 11,000 performances in 46 countries, Riverdance has already reached more than 25 million audience members and reached a televised audience of 3 billion
- The Sound of the River: stomps, taps, and kicks clobber the stage as more than 35 dancers leap, turn, and seemingly fly across the floorboards
- A Continuing Flow: audiences will see many favorite musical pieces, costumes, and precisely synchronized dance numbers
- A New Rush: in this tour, Riverdance also adds new costumes, new projections, and a new showcase in “Anna Livia,” an a cappella hard-shoe piece for the troupe’s female members
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the “Buy” button, you will be redirected to FanXchange’s site where your transaction will take place.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the “Buy” button on this page to view available events on FanXchange’s site.
Why is the price on the deal page different than the price on the FanXchange site?
The price listed on the deal page is the lowest price at the time the tickets are made available via Groupon. FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket prices and since Fanxchange is constantly getting new inventory at different prices, the price listed may no longer be available and prices may be above or below face value.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at (800) 969-8556 or email@example.com.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2016. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Groupon Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.