What You'll Get
Outdoor concerts let you do things you can't do at indoor concerts, like yelling "Free Bird!" at actual free birds. Catch some rays with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one three-day pass to Riverfront Mayfest (up to $23.25 value)
- When: Friday, May 16–Sunday, May 18
- Where: Chicago Tribune Festival Lot
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m. on May 16; 1 p.m. on May 17–18
- Ticket values include all fees.
- What is it: a brand new, three-day outdoor music festival on the Chicago River, devised by the party authorities of Duff Entertainment and Joe's on Weed Street
- Why you should go: hey, remember winter?
- Friday's theme: the '90s
- Featuring tributes to: No Doubt, Sublime, Weezer and Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Saturday's theme: local bands
- Featuring hometown favorites: Sixteen Candles, 'Stache, The Hot Sauce Committee, and The Personnel
- Sunday's theme: country
- Featuring boot-stompers: Casey Donahew Band, The Lucky Jackson Band, and Johnny T.
- Fuel yourself with: food and beverages from local vendors, but please don't drink the river water
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2014. Limit 10 per person. Redeem starting 5/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Riverfront Mayfest at 560 W. Grand Ave. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Riverfront Mayfest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.