- One ticket to see an RnB LIVE Hollywood R&B or hip-hop concert
- When: any show through January 28, 2014. Shows take place Wednesday nights at 9 p.m.
- Where: Romanov Restaurant and Lounge
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Upscale attire is requested. <p>
- $10 for general admission ($20 value)
- $15 for general admission ($20 value) and one well drink ($10 value; $30 total value)<p>
RnB LIVE Hollywood
Once upon a time—over 5 and a half years ago—something was missing from the LA nightlife scene. In a city busting at the seams with talent, there seemed to be fewer outlets for movers and shakers to move and shake, and less opportunities for the next big things to rise to their rightful thrones. That changed when RnB LIVE Hollywood moved into the ritzy Romanov Restaurant and Lounge. Today, thrill seekers escape into RnB’s dinner shows, where drinks flow, guests are dressed to the nines, and caviar dreams have graduated to caviar reality. On stage, a comedian emcees evenings where rising hip-hop and R&B stars shine for industry big-wigs, as well as evenings where stars who’ve already gone supernova trade their arena crowds for a more intimate audience. Part of RnB LIVE Hollywood’s charm comes from the element of surprise, as upcoming performers are only listed a week in advance, and past performers have included Stevie Wonder, Brandy, Eric Benet, and Faith Evans.