- $27 for one G-Pass to see Rob Bell: Everything Is Spiritual 2015 (up to $35 value)
- When: Thursday, July 16, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The Tabernacle
- Seating: floor or lower balcony
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rob Bell: Everything Is Spiritual 2015
- Who Rob Bell Was: according to Religious News Service, the “Evangelical It Boy” who founded Mars Hill Bible Church, at one time the fastest-growing mega church in the country, and one of Time’s 100 Most Influential People in the World in 2011
- Who Rob Bell Is: a man with an evolving view of theology—including an acceptance of gay marriage—that led him to a new calling away from Mars Hill and outside of what might be termed “traditional” evangelicalism; also the best-selling author of What We Talk About When We Talk About God
- Everything Is Spiritual: in the original speaking-engagement tour, Bell explored the connection between the latest scientific discoveries and the understanding that can be gained through faith
- Who Everything Is Spiritual 2015 Is For: ”Whether you consider yourself religious or not, whether you saw the first Everything is Spiritual tour in 2006, or you’ve seen the film or not, this tour is for you.”