What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Rob Bell: Everything Is Spiritual 2015 (up to $32.75 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 4, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Theatre
- Seating: orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Rob Bell: Everything Is Spiritual 2015
- Who Rob Bell Was: according to Religious News Service, the “Evangelical It Boy” who founded Mars Hill Bible Church, at one time the fastest-growing mega church in the country, and one of Time’s 100 Most Influential People in the World in 2011
- Who Rob Bell Is: a man with an evolving view of theology—including an acceptance of gay marriage—that led him to a new calling away from Mars Hill and outside of what might be termed “traditional” evangelicalism; also the best-selling author of What We Talk About When We Talk About God
- Everything Is Spiritual: in the original speaking-engagement tour, Bell explored the connection between the latest scientific discoveries and the understanding that can be gained through faith
- Who Everything Is Spiritual 2015 Is For: ”Whether you consider yourself religious or not, whether you saw the first Everything is Spiritual tour in 2006, or you’ve seen the film or not, this tour is for you.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.