- One ticket to see Rob Delaney
- When: Thursday, February 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Neptune
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19.99 for balcony seating (up to $32.25 value)
- $19.99 for main floor seating (up to $32.25 value)
- Main-floor tickets are available for ages 21+ only; all ages are admitted to the balcony.
- You first heard of Rob Delaney: when everyone you knew on social media was retweeting his every word and insisting that you gotta follow @robdelaney
- What makes the comedian unique: he’s one of the first to take full advantage of the power of Twitter by sharing priceless jokes that most would charge for
- Staggering number of followers: 1.14 million and counting
- Sample of a massively retweeted Delaney-ism: “I love gay people. Or as I sometimes call them, ‘people.’”
- Monumental achievement: he received the first-ever Funniest Person on Twitter Award at Comedy Central’s The Comedy Awards
- How to get more Delaney beyond Twitter: check out his new British TV series, Catastrophe, or delve into his autobiography, Rob Delaney: Mother. Wife. Sister. Human. Warrior. Falcon. Yardstick. Turban. Cabbage.
- What you’ll get from the show: jokes that range from observational anecdotes about everyday life to witty tales of fatherhood, politics, and modern culture, all without the restriction of 140 characters