What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Rob Delaney
- When: Thursday, February 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Neptune
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19.99 for balcony seating (up to $32.25 value)
- $19.99 for main floor seating (up to $32.25 value)
- Main-floor tickets are available for ages 21+ only; all ages are admitted to the balcony.
- You first heard of Rob Delaney: when everyone you knew on social media was retweeting his every word and insisting that you gotta follow @robdelaney
- What makes the comedian unique: he’s one of the first to take full advantage of the power of Twitter by sharing priceless jokes that most would charge for
- Staggering number of followers: 1.14 million and counting
- Sample of a massively retweeted Delaney-ism: “I love gay people. Or as I sometimes call them, ‘people.’”
- Monumental achievement: he received the first-ever Funniest Person on Twitter Award at Comedy Central’s The Comedy Awards
- How to get more Delaney beyond Twitter: check out his new British TV series, Catastrophe, or delve into his autobiography, Rob Delaney: Mother. Wife. Sister. Human. Warrior. Falcon. Yardstick. Turban. Cabbage.
- What you’ll get from the show: jokes that range from observational anecdotes about everyday life to witty tales of fatherhood, politics, and modern culture, all without the restriction of 140 characters
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/26 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Neptune. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must provide 21+ ID for Main Floor seating. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.