What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Rob Delaney (up to $31.44 value)
- When: Sunday, March 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticket fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- You first heard of Rob Delaney: when everyone you knew on social media was retweeting his every word and insisting that you gotta follow @robdelaney
- What makes the comedian unique: he’s one of the first to take full advantage of the power of Twitter by sharing priceless jokes that most would charge for
- Staggering number of followers: 1.14 million and counting
- Sample of a massively retweeted Delaney-ism: “I love gay people. Or as I sometimes call them, ‘people.’”
- Monumental achievement: he received the first-ever Funniest Person on Twitter Award at Comedy Central’s The Comedy Awards
- How to get more Delaney beyond Twitter: check out his new British TV series, Catastrophe, or delve into his autobiography, Rob Delaney: Mother. Wife. Sister. Human. Warrior. Falcon. Yardstick. Turban. Cabbage.
- What you’ll get from the show: jokes that range from observational anecdotes about everyday life to witty tales of fatherhood, politics, and modern culture, all without the restriction of 140 characters
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 3/1 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at McMenamins Crystal Ballroom. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.