What You'll Get
- $19.99 for one ticket to see Rob Delaney - Meat Tour (up to $34.40 value)
- When: Friday, February 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Depot
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- You first heard of Rob Delaney: when everyone you knew on social media was retweeting his every word and insisting that you gotta follow @robdelaney
- What makes the comedian unique: he’s one of the first to take full advantage of the power of Twitter by sharing priceless jokes that most would charge for
- Staggering number of followers: 1.14 million and counting
- Sample of a massively retweeted Delaney-ism: “I love gay people. Or as I sometimes call them, ‘people.’”
- Monumental achievement: he received the first-ever Funniest Person on Twitter Award at Comedy Central’s The Comedy Awards
- How to get more Delaney beyond Twitter: check out his new British TV series, Catastrophe, or delve into his autobiography, Rob Delaney: Mother. Wife. Sister. Human. Warrior. Falcon. Yardstick. Turban. Cabbage.
- What you’ll get from the show: jokes that range from observational anecdotes about everyday life to witty tales of fatherhood, politics, and modern culture, all without the restriction of 140 characters
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 2/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Depot. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Depot's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Ages 21+ with valid ID. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.