- $23 for one G-Pass to see Rob Delaney (up to $40 value)
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fillmore Auditorium
- Seating: best-available reserved upon purchase
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticket fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- You first heard of Rob Delaney: when everyone you knew on social media was retweeting his every word and insisting that you gotta follow @robdelaney
- What makes the comedian unique: he’s one of the first to take full advantage of the power of Twitter by sharing priceless jokes that most would charge for
- Staggering number of followers: 1.14 million and counting
- Sample of a massively retweeted Delaney-ism: “I love gay people. Or as I sometimes call them, ‘people.’”
- Monumental achievement: he received the first-ever Funniest Person on Twitter Award at Comedy Central’s The Comedy Awards
- How to get more Delaney beyond Twitter: check out his new British TV series, Catastrophe, or delve into his autobiography, Rob Delaney: Mother. Wife. Sister. Human. Warrior. Falcon. Yardstick. Turban. Cabbage.
- What you’ll get from the show: jokes that range from observational anecdotes about everyday life to witty tales of fatherhood, politics, and modern culture, all without the restriction of 140 characters