What You'll Get
- $23 for one G-Pass to see Rob Delaney (up to $40 value)
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fillmore Auditorium
- Seating: best-available reserved upon purchase
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticket fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- You first heard of Rob Delaney: when everyone you knew on social media was retweeting his every word and insisting that you gotta follow @robdelaney
- What makes the comedian unique: he’s one of the first to take full advantage of the power of Twitter by sharing priceless jokes that most would charge for
- Staggering number of followers: 1.14 million and counting
- Sample of a massively retweeted Delaney-ism: “I love gay people. Or as I sometimes call them, ‘people.’”
- Monumental achievement: he received the first-ever Funniest Person on Twitter Award at Comedy Central’s The Comedy Awards
- How to get more Delaney beyond Twitter: check out his new British TV series, Catastrophe, or delve into his autobiography, Rob Delaney: Mother. Wife. Sister. Human. Warrior. Falcon. Yardstick. Turban. Cabbage.
- What you’ll get from the show: jokes that range from observational anecdotes about everyday life to witty tales of fatherhood, politics, and modern culture, all without the restriction of 140 characters
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at venue on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.